- Please note that Tuesday 2nd & Wednesday 3rd September will both be inset days.
- Pupils will start back to school on Thursday 4th September
- We will start back on WEEK 3 of the HC3S menu.
- Picnic Bag lunches will no longer be available
- Year R, 1 & 2 are entitled to Free School Meals from September - order as usual at morning registration
WELCOME TO WOODLEA PRIMARY SCHOOL
Welcome from our Headteacher
Thank you for visiting our website. Whether you are visiting as prospective pupil, parent, teacher, volunteer or Governor we hope to give you an insight into our school.
We are located in a lovely woodland setting on a hillside in East Hampshire, close to the West Sussex and Surrey borders.
We hope you will find the information here useful. The best way to really get a feel for Woodlea is to come and visit though: you are always welcome. Please phone or email our office to book an appointment to look around and to meet a senior member of staff.
We love coming to Woodlea every day where the children are so eager to learn and so proud of their school. We are very proud of them!